Versatile & comfortable large-capacity waterproof pack.
The updated PVC-free Black Canyon Dry Pack™ is a versatile large-capacity waterproof portage pack designed to keep your gear dry and protected while being comfortable to carry on any adventure. The all-new suspension system supports moderate loads while padded shoulder straps, a padded waist belt, and padded lumbar area translate to more comfortable load hauling on canoe and raft trips, canyoneering adventures and travel expeditions. The Black Canyon is available in 65L & 115L.
- Waterproof: Constructed with 100% waterproof materials & welded seams.
- Confident closure: DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more to achieve an optimal seal and secures with side compression straps.
- Comfortable carrying: Updated harness system provides optimal load support while padded shoulder straps, padded waist belt and padded lumbar offer improved comfort.
- Adaptable: Straps and waist belt are removable for travel and dry bag use.
- Light-colored interior: Easily identify contents within.
- Lash Points: Secure accessories to the pack and secure the pack to boats, vehicles, roof racks, etc.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
|65 LTR||115 LTR|
|Weight (Standard)||3 lbs 13 oz||4 lbs 10 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||1.72 kg||2.10 kg|
|Width (Standard)||9 in||12.5 in|
|Width (Metric)||23 cm||32 cm|
|Length (Standard)||17.5 in||18.5 in|
|Length (Metric)||44 cm||47 cm|
|Height (Standard)||25 in||30 in|
|Height (Metric)||64 cm||76 cm|
|Volume (Standard)||3960 cu. in||7010 cu. in|
|Volume (Metric)||65 liters||115 liters|
|Closure||Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down||Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down|
|Material(s)||600D 17oz polyurethane-coated polyesterBottom: 400D 20oz Polyurethane-coated nylon||600D 17oz polyurethane-coated polyesterBottom: 400D 20oz Polyurethane-coated nylon|
|Country of Origin||MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS||MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.