Versatile 30L waterproof day pack built for paddlers.
Introducing the Bigfork™ — A highly durable dry daypack built for paddlers. This 30L waterproof pack with welded seams is designed to comfortably carry gear and protect essentials on single day and overnight adventures. Features include a reliable DrySeal™ roll-top closure, removable padded shoulder straps and webbing waist belt, an exterior bungee storage system for quick stowing and retrieval, a light-colored interior for easily identifying contents within, and lash points for securing and attaching accessories.
- Waterproof: Constructed with 100% waterproof materials & welded seams.
- Confident closure: DrySeal™ roll-top closure offers intuitive sealing and amplifies waterproof protection.
- Comfortable: Padded shoulder straps and webbing waist belt provide comfortable carrying.
- Adaptable: Straps and waist belt are removable for travel and dry bag use.
- Easy access: Exterior bungee system offers quick and easy stowing and retrieval.
- Secure: Lash points for securing pack to a kayak deck or paddle board.
- Attachment point: Allows for clip-on accessories.
- Light-colored interior: Easily identify contents within.
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 12 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.80 kg|
|Width (Standard)||7 in|
|Width (Metric)||18 cm|
|Length (Standard)||12 in|
|Length (Metric)||30 cm|
|Height (Standard)||22 in|
|Height (Metric)||55 cm|
|Volume (Standard)||1830 cu. in|
|Volume (Metric)||30 liters|
|Closure||Dry Seal dual-strip roll-down|
|Material(s)||300D 17oz polyurethane-coated polyester|
|Country of Origin||MADE IN U.S.A. OF U.S. AND IMPORTED MATERIALS|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.