THREE SEASON, FREE STANDING, THREE DOOR, SUPERLIGHT TENTS
Have your cake and eat it too with the Salt Creek SL series of tents. Featuring three doors(!) that offer double side doors with double vesitibule storage plus one head-entry door with an awning-style entrance, this tent can do it all and then some all the while hitting the mark for a full-featured backpacking tent. Steep walls create ample shoulder space while the 3D bin pocket uses up dead space above the feet to create generous storage inside the tent.
Take in the Big Views.
Three doors really open up the views and make entry and exit with tent mates or a dog even easier. Pitch the shady-awning vestibule and make yourself a deluxe home away from home with million dollar views.
- A full-featured tent designed with three doors--two side doors with vestibules, and one head-entry door with awning--and over-vertical side walls for maximum head and shoulder room, make this one of our most diverse backpacking tents
- Front entry drop-down door with awning-style vestibule creates extra venting on hot summer nights, an additional escape route, or extra storage space for pets and gear
- Four-way DAC hub creates vertical walls for increased living space
- Two dual-zipper side doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Dual-zipper door is smooth closing and allows for easy entry. Use only one zipper for quick reach-through access.
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Media pockets enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices
- 3-D bin pocket utilizes dead space above feet for ample storage space
- One fly vent for increased airflow and reduced condensation
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
Specs & Sizes
|Trail Weight||3lb 11oz / 1.67kg|
|Packed Weight||4lb 1oz / 1.84kg|
|Fast Fly Weight||2lb 15oz / 1.33kg|
|Packed Size||20.5" x 6.5" / 52 x 17cm|
|Floor Area||28ft² / 2.60m²|
|Head Height||44" / 112cm|
|Vestibule Area||10ft² / 10ft² / 0.93m² / 0.93m²|
|Number of Seasons||3|
|Number of Doors||3|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.