A small pot set for two minimalist adventurers, or the solo camper who won't skimp on meal prep. Two pots and a pan give you plenty of cooking options, and it all packs up together to take up barely any room in your pack.
- Made of hard anodized aluminum with a ceramic non-stick coating.
- 0.6L pot lid is made of polypropylene with strainer holes.
- Pan doubles as lid for 1L pot.
- Thicker bottoms reduce risk of burning.
- Locking pot grips can be removed and mounted for packing.
|Dimensions||11.7 x 14.5cm|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.