A uniquely designed backpacking stove with a streamlined, ultra-packable silhouette that slides into any pocket for fast and easy access.
- Available in robust Stainless Steel and ultralight Titanium (Ti) versions
- Pot supports and recessed burner offer flame protection in windy conditions
- Pot supports protect the stove when stowed
- Fine control valve for precise flame and heat control
- The focused flame and stable pot supports work with a variety of sized pots
- Wool storage pouch doubles as a pot holder
- Remote, matchstick-style Piezo igniter included, no lighter required
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe Fuel not included
Firestick Stove Stainless Steel
weight: 3.7oz | dimensions: 1.4” x 4.1” | output: 8530 BTU; 2500W | feeds: 1-2
The unique Firestick Stoves offer a streamlined, ultra-packable silhouette for adventurers who always want their stove within reach. Complete with a stand-alone, matchstick-style Piezo igniter and a wool storage pouch, this stove can slide into a coat pocket, a mesh water bottle pocket, or a bike pannier with ease.
Mount this small burner on top of any gas canister, and fire it up with the single-handed use Piezo igniter. This slim stove offers a 8530BTU (2500 W) flame that can boil a liter of water in four and a half minutes, or can be lowered to simmer a delicate sauce.The wool storage pouch offers convenient insulation while handling your hot pot.
After enjoying your hot meal, simply unscrew the Firestick Stove from the fuel, snap the pot supports closed, and quickly stow in the wool storage pouch, along with the Piezo igniter.
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.