Simple and ultra-compact headlamp for proximity lighting and some movement. 300 lumens
Simple and ultra-compact, the ZIPKA headlamp offers 300 lumen brightness and a flood beam for proximity lighting and some movement. Its self-adjusting retractable cord, a Petzl patent, makes it extremely compact, and offers several possibilities for wearing or mounting. It is useful for outdoor activities such as camping, hiking or when traveling. The phosphorescent reflector helps you find it in the dark, and the red lighting prevents members of a group from blinding each other. ZIPKA is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery, thanks to the HYBRID CONCEPT design.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight: only 66 g
- Easy to carry and wear:
- self-adjusting retractable cord
- can be worn on the head, the wrist or attached to a tent pole, a bike frame.
- Easy to use:
- three white lighting levels: proximity, movement and distance
- red lighting preserves night vision and prevents members of a group from blinding each other
- single button for quick and easy selection of brightness or light color
- HYBRID CONCEPT design: ZIPKA comes with three standard batteries and is also compatible with the CORE rechargeable battery.
- phosphorescent reflector is useful for locating the lamp in the dark
- Brightness: 300 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 66 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: Three AAA/LR03 batteries (included) or CORE rechargeable battery (available as accessory)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium or Ni-MH rechargeable
- Certification(s): CE
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather-resistant)
- Guarantee: 5 Years
- Color: Green
- Inner pack count: 1
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.