Ultra-compact emergency headlamp. 30 lumens
Ultra-lightweight and highly compact, the e+LITE emergency headlamp is the one to always have with you. Thanks to its carry case, it is always ready to use and can be stored with its batteries for ten years in a backpack, a vest, or an emergency kit, or used as a back-up headlamp. Its white or red, continuous 30-lumen lighting or strobe lighting helps you to be seen. The whistle integrated in the elastic headband allows the user to signal an emergency. Weighing only 26 grams, e+LITE is an ideal emergency headlamp.
- Ultra-compact and ultra-light emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- White lighting allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the powerful red LED allows you to be seen from a distance
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Withstands extreme temperatures: -30° C to +60° C
- Waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes (IPX7)
- Brightness: 30 lumens (ANSI/PLATO FL 1)
- Weight: 26 g
- Beam pattern: flood
- Energy: 2 lithium CR2032 batteries (included)
- Watertightness: IPX7 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Certification(s): CE
- Color: White/Black
- Guarantee: 10 Years
- Inner Pack Count: 1
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.