Backpacking isn’t easy. But it should be. So, in an effort to make your walk in the woods as effortless as possible, we developed a pack that’s capable, comfortable, innovative, and approachable. With lightweight performance, a new adjustable torso system for a seamless fit, an integrated raincover, and superb ventilation, the Rook 65 has your overnight needs covered—whether it’s your first time sleeping under the stars or your fiftieth. The pack’s straightforward feature set, rugged construction, and super comfortable carrying system should tempt backpackers of every ability.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND SIMPLE
Lightweight design with quality materials delivers a straightforward solution that can handle itself well on any trail.
ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
Tensioned backpanel can be easily adjusted to fit a wide range of torso lengths while providing ventilation to reduce sweating. The LightWire frame transfers loads to the hipbelt, taking the pressure off the user’s shoulders and delivers a stable, comfortable carry.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Highly ventilated and comfortable AirSpeed backpanel with intuitive torso adjustment system
- Fixed top lid with zippered pocket
- Osprey Daylite compatible with front panel cord loop attachment points
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated removable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- There are also loops to anchor an optional Osprey Daylite® daypack if you would like the convenience of a small satellite pack for short forays.
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness slides over the AirSpeed suspension offering over 4” of adjustability to ensure excellent fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
LOAD RANGE: 30-40 lbs
|O/S||3967 IN3 / 65 L||29.1H X 16.3W X 14.2D IN.||3.52 LBS.|
- 600D Polyester
- 450D Polyester
- 1000D Nylon Packcloth
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.