Room for the Whole Crew
With a spacious standing-height design, simple setup, and vibrant colors, the Aurora Highrise tent adds a dose of joy to every family camping adventure. Steep sidewalls provide massive interior volume, while large rain-protected windows add ventilation and great views. Two large doors and vestibules offer easy entry and plenty of room for keeping camping essentials organized and out of the weather. This versatile and inviting home under the stars features high-quality materials and is ideal for escaping with the whole family or simply spreading out as a couple.
Aurora Highrise uses durable fabrics that meet flame-retardant standards without the use of harmful chemicals. The heavy-duty 150D polyester floor is printed with a colorful, charming pattern to keep spirits high, with Nightlight Pocket™ headlamp diffusers, multiple gear pockets, and Gatekeeper™ door clips to complete the package. And when it’s time to rejoin civilization, an oversized duffel storage bag makes packing up a breeze. With the Aurora Highrise tent, the sky is truly the limit on where you might call home.
- Unique frame design affords steep walls for massive interior volume and standing height throughout.
- Two doors & vestibules with Gatekeeper door clips offer ease of entry and plenty of storage space for the family.
- Durable fabrics and aluminum poles will last a lifetime of family adventures.
- Unique and fun printed floor fabric adds character and brings smiles.
- Large side windows with mesh and integrated rain covers for better views and excellent air ventilation.
- Intuitive tent design makes setup quick and easy.
- Nightlight Pockets turn your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow.
- Oversized duffel storage bag makes packing a breeze.
- Safer for people and the environment, using no restricted chemical substances or added chemicals for flame-resistance. Meets CGSB-182.1 requirements.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Light pocket
- Duffel storage bag
Specs & Sizing
|Minimum Weight||13 lb , 12 oz / 6.25 kg|
|Packed Weight||15 lb , 14 oz / 7.2 kg|
|Packed Size||25.0 x 8.5 x 8.5 in / 64 x 21 x 21 cm|
|Peak Height||75 in / 190.5 cm|
|Floor Area||62.5 sq ft / 5.8 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||90 x 100 in / 228.6 x 254 cm|
|Vestibule Area||19.5 sq ft + 19.5 sq ft / 1.8 sq m + 1.8 sq m|
|Canopy Fabric||68D Polyester/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Floor Fabric||150D PU Polyester (1500 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Duffel storage bag|
|Rainfly Fabric||68D PU Polyester (1200 mm)|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.