Provides stability for MSR® stoves on any terrain.
The lightweight Trillium Stove Base stabilizes MSR® stoves on all types of terrain, including snow, talus, and gravel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size to fit in a 2-liter MSR pot.
- Ultralight: Weighs just 2.8 oz. (80 g).
- Durable: Made of corrosion-resistant aluminum and brass.
- Versatile: Works with all MSR liquid-fuel stoves and the MSR WindPro™ stove.
- Width (Standard): 5 in
- Weight (Standard): 2.8 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.08 kg
- Length (Standard): 6.7 in
- Height (Standard): .7 in
- Packaged Weight (Standard): 4 oz
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.