Light and compact cook set engineered for solo backpackers.
Designed for solo backpackers who want to keep the menu options open, the Trail Lite Solo Cook Set delivers the packing convenience of an all-in-one set. Perfect for pasta, soup and other one-pot meals, this light and compact set will keep you well-fed at camp, and moving quickly on the trail.
- Light: 1.3 L pot handles basic cooking tasks with minimal weight.
- Compact: Efficient, nesting design saves pack space.
- Efficient: Hard-anodized aluminum spreads heat evenly for a better cooking performance.
- Includes: Includes: 1.3 L hard-anodized aluminum pot, clear strainer lid,* Insulated Mug,* DeepDish™ bowl,* folding Talon™ pot handle.
- Size: 1.3 LTR
- Weight (Standard): 12.5 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.36 kg
- Width (Standard): 5.9 in
- Width (Metric): 15.0 cm
- Height (Standard): 4 in
- Height (Metric): 10.2 cm
- Material(s): Aluminum / Plastic
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.