Easily transport and store your snowshoes.
Carry all the essentials you need, such as snacks and layers, for a day on the trails. Doubling as a daypack, this rugged carry solution features a removable foam seat for lunch breaks, a zippered pocket for small items, and is hydration compatible. Pole attachments let you store your poles together with your snowshoes, so that everything’s ready to go when you’re ready to head out the door.
- Rugged: Coated nylon panels stand up to abrasion from snowshoes carried inside or out.
- Easy Access: Hydration-compatible pack with wide-mouth roll top.
- Fully Featured: Removable foam seat; internal zippered pocket; loops for pole attachment.
- Fits: Fits: 22 in (56 cm) snowshoes carried inside. 22 in (56 cm) – 30 in (76 cm) snowshoes strapped to outside. Poles collapsed: 24.5 in (62.2 cm) – 31.5 in (80 cm).
- Size: 19L
- Color: Black
- Weight (Standard): 15.25 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.43 kg
- Width (Standard): 10 in
- Width (Metric): 25.5 cm
- Length (Standard): 21 in
- Length (Metric): 53.5 cm
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.