A complete cook-and-eat kit for two, pairing the original PocketRocket stove with our best-selling cook set.
With the original and legendary PocketRocket® stove at its foundation, the PocketRocket Stove Kit has everything you need to cook-and-eat for two in the backcountry. At its core, the simple, rugged stove delivers fast boil times at camp for quick meals after a long day. Two color-matching dish sets include our ultralight Insulated Mugs, DeepDish™ Bowls and folding sporks. Everything nests inside the 2 liter aluminum pot to create an impressively lightweight and space-efficient kit for backpacking duos.
- Fast-Boiling: Original PocketRocket stove boils 1 liter of water in 3.5 minutes; its WindClip™ windshield maintains its high efficiency in breezy conditions.
- Lightweight: Complete kit weighs just 732 g (25.8 oz.), keeping pack weight low.
- Compact: Whole system nests inside the 2 liter pot, offering space-saving efficiency and packing convenience.
- Includes: PocketRocket stove, 2.0 L hard-anodized aluminum pot, (2) DeepDish™ Bowls*, (2) 12.5 oz. Double-Wall Insulated Mugs*, clear strainer lid*, (2) folding sporks*.
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 60 minutes
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand
- Packed Size (Metric): 14 x 15.9 cm
- Packed Size (Standard): 5.5 x 6.25 in
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 16 liters
- Weight (Metric): 0.73 kg
- Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 10 oz
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.