Ultralight & fully-featured for a consistently excellent cooking experience.
This enhanced PocketRocket stove boasts premium features, including a pressure regulator that makes it ideal for all-condition environments, offering consistently faster boil times than non-regulated canister-mounted stoves. Just a smidge heavier (10 g/ 0.3 oz, or the weight of two nickels) than the PocketRocket 2 stove, this ultralight deluxe version features the most durable push-start Piezo Igniter we've ever built and a broad burner head for better heat distribution and simmering. For backpackers traveling fast & light on the trail, or a quick weekend in the Cascade Range, this deluxe model offers one of the best overall cooking experiences in its ultralight class.
- Consistently Fast: Pressure regulator maintains stove's fast boil times even in cold weather & with low fuel.
- Ultralight: Just 83 g (2.9 oz) and ultra-packable; expands the menu options for ultralight backpacking.
- Push-Start Ignition: Fast, reliable piezo lighting; spark igniter is protected inside burner for maximum durability.
- Broad Burner: Improves wind resistance and combines with simmer control for excellent cooking versatility; wind-blocking burner lip.
- Width (Standard): 2.2 in
- Weight (Standard): 2.9 oz
- Length (Standard): 1.5 in
- Height (Standard): 3.3 in
- Minimum Weight (Standard): 2.9 oz
- Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.08 kg
- Packaged Weight (Standard): 3.4 oz
- Packaged Weight (Metric): 0.10 kg
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: 60 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.3 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 17 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 2.2 liters
- Country of Origin: Korea
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.