Comprehensive, high-capacity cook system for four or more.
This is our highest capacity, full-featured cook system for groups of 4 or more. Including a big, hard-anodized 5.3L pot, and a 3.2L nonstick, you can fix a feast for the whole posse on a road trip, while its compact nested design makes it a great option for big river and group backpack trips as well. You get an extra Strainer Lid for maximum efficiency, plus plates and mugs for four.
- Large-Capacity: Easy-to-grip, 5.3L dual-handle pot for big, one-pot group meals and boiling.
- Nested design: Saves valuable space in your pack or car.
- Dual Cooking Surfaces: Both nonstick and uncoated, hard-anodized aluminum pots maximize cooking versatility.
- Comprehensive: Includes two lids plus Insulated Polypropylene Mugs and DeepDish™ plates for four with room for a Flex Skillet inside.
- Includes: (1) 3.2L Nonstick hard-anodized aluminum pot, (1) Dual-handle 5.3L hard-anodized aluminum pot, (2) Aluminum Strainer lids, (4) DeepDish™ plates, (4) 12.5 oz. Insulated Mugs, (1) Talon™ pot handle.
- Weight (Standard): 3 lbs 11 oz
- Weight (Metric): 1.67 kg
- Width (Standard): 11.9 in
- Width (Metric): 30.2 cm
- Height (Standard): 6 in
- Height (Metric): 15.2 cm
- Packed Size (Standard): 12 x 6.25 in
- Packed Size (Metric): 30.5 x 15.9 cm
- Material(s): Aluminum / Plastic
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.