Ultra-durable camping tent with generous space for 4 or 3 plus gear.
Featuring generous headroom and an optimized floor area that sleeps four comfortably, the Elixir 4 tent offers the livability you want for the whole group, whether you’re taking your friends backcountry camping or your family on a wilderness canoe trip. Two large StayDry™ doors provide easy access, while new larger vestibules let you store lots of gear. Breathable mesh fabric is balanced with solid canopy fabric to provide more privacy, and storm-ready, adjustable guy lines are pre-attached on the rainfly to offer extra stability when needed. The easy-to-assemble, freestanding tent comes with plenty of extras, including an MSR Footprint and built-in attic gear lofts.
- Livable: Unique pole geometry optimizes headroom and fits four mats; adaptable rainfly allows for excellent views; built-in gear lofts and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls enhance livability. Polyurethane waterproof coating.
- Fast & Light Setup: Includes an MSR Elixir Footprint that allows for a lightweight Fast & Light setup with rainfly.
- Easy Setup: Freestanding system features color-coded poles, clips and webbing, plus red vestibules for fast and easy setup.
- Privacy: Mesh and solid fabric panels offer ventilation, warmth and privacy.
- Includes: Tent body, rainfly, poles, footprint, stakes, guy lines, stuff sack, setup instructions.
- Size: 4
- Color: Gray
- Capacity: 4
- Minimum Weight (Standard): 7 lbs 15 oz
- Minimum Weight (Metric): 3.60 kg
- Packaged Weight (Standard): 9 lbs 6 oz
- Packaged Weight (Metric): 4.26 kg
- Floor Dimensions (Standard) in: 88 x 88 in
- Floor Dimensions (Metric) cm: 223 x 223 cm
- Floor Area (Standard): 54 sq. ft
- Floor Area (Metric): 5.02 sq. m
- Vestibule Area (Standard): 24.5 sq. ft
- Vestibule Area (Metric): 2.27 sq. m
- Tent Volume (Standard): 116 cu. ft
- Number of Poles: 2 Aluminum 7000 Series
- Tent Volume (Metric): 3285 liters
- Interior Peak Height (Standard): 48 in
- Interior Peak Height (Metric): 121 cm
- Packed Size (Standard): 22 x 7 in
- Packed Size (Metric): 56 x 17 cm
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: Yes
- Rainfly Fabric: 68D ripstop polyester 1500mm Polyurethane & DWR
- Canopy Fabric: 40D ripstop nylon & DWR
- Mesh Type: 20D polyester micromesh
- Floor Fabric: 70D taffeta nylon 3000mm Polyurethane & DWR
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Vestibule Volume (Metric): 850 liters
- Vestibule Volume (Standard): 30 cu. ft
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.