Consider this ultralight 4-season tent your all-access pass to adventure. Whether you’re a backcountry skier, splitboarder, snowshoer, or you’ve just fallen in love with winter camping, this mountaineering-meets-backpacking design has you covered. Poles are structured to withstand snow loading and strong winds. Hybrid design emphasizes interior space to keep you comfortable.
- Lightweight ripstop nylon fly and floor have long-lasting XtremeShield polyurethane coatings and sealed seams for waterproofness.
- Strong Easton® Syclone poles are made of multi-directionally wrapped aerospace grade S-Glass composite material that is 80% more resistant than aluminum poles to bending and breaking in windy conditions.
- Unique one-piece central support frame optimizes interior space, resists snow loading and is easy to set up in cold conditions.
- Swivel pole hub for quick setup.
- Rainfly vents help reduce condensation.
- 2 large vestibules to store your gear.
- Lots of guy-out points help you stand up to gusty winds.
- Compatible with the MSR Universal 3 Large footprint (sold separately).
|Ideal for||Winter and expedition camping|
|Canopy fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Canopy mesh||10-denier polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||30-denier nylon ripstop|
|Floor coating||Ether-type polyurethane|
|Fly fabric||20-denier nylon ripstop|
|Fly coating||Silicone and polyurethane|
|Floor area||3.8sq. m|
|Interior peak height||1.19m|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.81sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.81sq. m|
|Additional feature(s)||Footprint sold separately|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.