A small and flexible knife to store in your pocket or around your neck
The polished blade made of high quality Swedish stainless steel is 2 mm thick and 59 mm long. The barrel-shaped handle in polymer provides a secure and stable grip in each cut. The outer layer of TPE rubber provides optimal friction and ensures that the knife always feels right in your hand. The stainless steel is perfect for both outdoor and indoor work as it is not affected by moisture and oxides, as well as making the knife last longer. The knife can be supplemented with a belt loop. Eldris LightDuty is a knife you can count on, a tool for everyone.
- Polished blade made of high quality Swedish stainless steel
- Barrel-shaped handle in polymer provides a secure grip
- TPE rubber provides optimal friction grip that feels right in hand
- Stainless blade won't oxidize
- Knife length: 5.7 inches (145 mm)
- Blade Length: 2.3 inches (59 mm)
- Blade Thickness: .08 inches
- Net Weight: 2.77 oz. (0.0788 kg)
- Gross Weight: 4.98 oz. (0.14134 kg)
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Grip Material: TPE
- Sheath Type: Polymer Sheath
- Country of Origin: Sweden
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.