- Insulated sculpted hood provides secure fit and more warmth
- Suresoft brushed polyester lining is warm and comfortable
- Drawcord at shoulder – use it to trap heat in and keep the cold out
- 2-way nylon coil zipper allows for venting at foot; reversible slider with hi visibility fabric
- Anti-snag zipper tape, and insulated draft tube behind zipper
- 4 fabric loops allow for attached cord to hold sleeping pad in place
- Compression carry bag with 2 YKK quick release buckles
- Hotcore sleeping bags of the same dimensions can be opened and zipped together around the outside edge
Hi guys! Just bought a sleeping bag yesterday – a -20C green rectangular one (R-300), and man am I pleased with it! I’m just under 6ft tall, 120 lbs, and as a tall, skinny, adventuresome woman, could not find a sleeping bag that fit my body anywhere! You guys rock; this is just what I’m looking for!
~Suzanne – Burnaby, British Columbia
I just return from a 2 week hunting adventure in Northern BC. I can’t say enough about my R-300 sleeping bag. It kept me warm on the coldest nights, even when the water bucket froze solid and comfortable / not too hot on the warmer nights. Outstanding value and as good an all-around sleeping bag as I have ever owned.
~ Neil – Salmon Arm, British Columbia
SHAPERectangular with insulated hood
LENGTH90” long with insulated hood
WIDTH34″ wide (86cm)
CARRY WEIGHT4.7 lbs (2.1 kg)
CARRY SIZE16″ long, 8.5″ diameter (40cm x 22cm)
TEMPERATURE GUIDEComfort: -12°C (10°F)
Limit: -20°C (-4°F)
A few words on temperature ratings…
INSULATIONSiliconized TrueLoft microfibre insulation with Critical Layer Construction
OUTER FABRICPolyester ripstop
Colour: Pickle Green
INNER FABRICSoft-touch Pongee polyester
ZIPPER#5, 2-way nylon coil self-healing zipper
High visibility fabric zipper pull
* all measures approximate
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.