Portable Pressurized Camp Shower and Sprayer
Unlike gravity camp showers that need to be hung overhead and produce dismal water pressure, the award-winning Helio™ portable pressurized shower and sprayer rests on the ground and provides the pressure you need to wash hair, do the dishes, rinse off gear, water your plants, or wash the dog.
You can quickly and easily pressurize the 2.9-gallon tank with a foot pump – and with occasional pumps you can keep it fully pressurized for 5-7 minutes of strong, continuous spray. The tank cannot be over-inflated. Set the black tank in the sun to warm up gradually, or fill it directly with hot water for a warm shower.
Refill Helio™ anywhere, even without a hose. The 7-foot neoprene hose is long enough to hold it overhead for a shower, or to reach all angles of dirty gear, muddy paws, or salty wetsuits. Pair with Heliopolis™ privacy shelter, which has a fitted nozzle holder for hands-free overhead showering, for the ultimate home-away-from-home shower in the backcountry.
- Generous 2.9-gallon / 11-liter capacity.
- 7-foot neoprene sprayer hose with spray nozzle is long enough to hold overhead for a shower.
- No need to hang, sits securely on the ground and is pressurized by foot pump.
- Refill anywhere; no hose required.
- 5-7 minutes of continuous, steady water pressure.
- Warm in the sun or fill directly with hot water for a hot shower or dirty dishes.
- Compact ventilated carrying case stows tank, hose, nozzle, and pump neatly.
- Precise folding panel design allows for lightning-fast set up and an even smaller packed size.
- Pair with Heliopolis™ privacy shelter for a spacious hands-free overhead shower.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Drawstring stuff sack
Construction & materials
|Color||Black / Dark Verglas|
|Stuff Sack||Drawstring stuff sack|
|Fabric||PU coated polyester, TPU, Neoprene tubing|
Specs & Sizing
|Weight||1 lb , 5 oz / 605 g|
|Packed Size||5.5 x 8.5 in dia / 14 x 22 cm dia|
|Dimensions||9 x 17 in / 24 x 42 cm|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.