Ruggedly-reliable, twin-burner, high-output, propane camp stove
They say you can "go big or go home" and we bet you can guess where our vote lies. After starting small with our incredibly-compact, amazingly-efficient backpacking stoves, we thought that it was high time we made something to satisfy those families and groups of friends whose time we love sharing in the outdoors. Built around twin 10,000 BTU/h burners with precise, individual controls for everything from simmering to speedy boiling. Our simple, push-button, piezo ignition system and built-in carrying handle designed for both easy-transport and singe-free lighting.We've made a stove that was designed to really cook. The Selkirk 460 Camp Stove was made to last too with a powder-coated steel exterior and wraparound windscreens to keep the elements at bay while the stainless steel and nickel-chrome cooking surfaces make clean-up easy after even the biggest meals.
- Powerful, twin 10,000 BTU/h* (CSA) / 11,790 BTU/h* (CE) burners designed to rapidly and evenly heat larger pots and pans.
- Simple, push-button, piezo ignition combines with built-in carrying handle to make it easy to light the stove without burnt finger-tips, scorched knuckles or slide-away stoves.
- Individual, micro-control valves provide precise tunability and output for each burner for everything from slow simmering to full-strength, fast boiling.
- Removeable pot support and stainless steel burner surround make for easy cleanup.
- Wraparound windscreens prevent gusts and inclement weather from slowing your cooking to a crawl, but fold out of the way for use with larger pots on calm days.
- Welded, nickel-chrome-plated, 4 mm/0.15"" diameter steel pot supports provide a stable, secure cooking platform for 8" and 10" pots side-by-side.
- Sturdy, steel construction and powder coated exterior designed for lasting outdoor durability
- Fuel Type: Canister
- Fuel: Propane
- Best Use: Camping
|Major Dimension||18.3 in x 12.9 in x 3.8 in|
|Includes||Regulator, 2 Burner Heads, Pot Support, Upper Windscreen, Side Windscreens, Igniter, Handle, 2 Flame Adjusters|
|Dimensions||18.3 in x 12.9 in x 3.8 in|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.