Introducing the Esker Huron Winter Tent Stove by Kni-Co. Offering both group heating capacity and a small footprint, the Esker Huron features nesting galvanized pipe and a 35.5L stove box on Esker’s specially designed legs for stabilizing the stove with branches or poles. All stove pipes stow inside the stove box during transport and Esker legs fold up for light and easy transport. The included damper and draft control on the stove door allows for precise control, and the 22 gauge cold rolled steel makes for a lightweight yet sturdy stove. Pair this stove with the Esker 10x10 Classic Winter Tent to make the most of your winter.
- Overall Packed Dimensions: 30.5 x 30.5 x 46cm (12" x 12" x 18”)
- Stove Portion In Use (excluding pipes): 51cm high x 30.5cm wide x 46cm long (20” x 12” x 18”)
- Pipe Stack Height: 265cm (104”)
- Total Height (approx): 3.2m (124”)
- Burn Chamber Dimensions: 29cm x 27cm x 44cm (11 1/2" x 10 3/4" x 17 1/4”)
- Burn Chamber Volume: 35.5L
- 27 cm (5”) stove pipe hole
- Packed Weight: 9.8kg
- Made with 22 gauge cold rolled steel
- Made in the USA
Setup Instructions Here
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.