THREE SEASON, FREE STANDING, ULTRALIGHT TENTS
Specs + Sizing
|Trail Weight||2lb 11oz / 1.22kg|
|Packed Weight||3lb 2oz / 1.42kg|
|Fast Fly Weight||2lb 2oz / 964g|
|Packed Size||19.5" x 6" / 50 x 15cm|
|Floor Area||29 ft² / 2.7 m²|
|Head Height||40" / 102cm|
|Vestibule Area||9ft² / 9ft² / 0.8 m² / 0.8 m²|
|Footprint Weight||5oz / 142g|
|Number of Seasons||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
- NEW awning-style vestibule with double-zippers provide multiple access options.
- Features one door and one vestibule
- NEW 3-D bin ‘mezzanine’ at the foot provides elevated storage, oversized ceiling pocket at the head provides additional storage; media pockets provide cord-routing for electronics.
- Reduced condensation with dual low-vent vestibule doors and high fly vent to maximize active and passive airflow.
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipper doors with easy-grip pulls allow for ease of entry, exit and quick, reach-through access.
- Quick Stash door-keeper makes stowing unzipped doors quick and easy.
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability; pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly; reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners make it easy to see at night.
- Vestibule zippers protected with storm flap.
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights.
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately.
- Compatible with 2020 model year HV UL2 footprint featuring TipLok Tent Buckles
- Fast-fly setup available with footprint.
Construction + Materials
- Fly and floor are silicone treated proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon breathable and polyester mesh
- NEW proprietary tent corner construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ to streamline tent set-up by combining three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop. Keyed hole buckle locks pole tip securely during setup, hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing force between tent body, rainfly, and ground stake.
- NEW proprietary ultralight nylon double rip-stop, mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight.
- NEW pre-bent span pole with high-volume angle hub (UL2), 4-way high-volume hub design (UL2, UL3, UL4) increases strength, stability, and shedding.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 3 interior mesh pockets, 1 3-D bin pocket, 1 media pocket, 7 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes & 2 awning guylines
- Gear loft loops included
- UL2 fits the Wall, Triangle and Square gear lofts - sold separately
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.