Buff Original Neckwear
The most versatile, multifunctional and seamless product for year-round activities is now even more comfortable offering 4-way stretch technology and a 100% recycled fabric made from PET bottles. The Original is ideal for any outdoor activity providing great protection from the elements. Excellent moisture management makes it the perfect tubular for running, hiking or skiing.
One size fits all. Designed for adults.
- 100% recycled REPREVE® Performance Microfiber, 4-Way ultra stretch, seamless and features UPF 50 sun protection.
- Ultrastretch technology: 4-way stretch for best fit and top comfort.
- Enjoy multifunctionality: choose your wearing style!
One product, plenty of possibilities. Our multifunctional products are a versatile alternative for protection and style in different conditions and environments. Choose how to wear and stay protected.
Most of BUFF® products are now created with recycled fibers! Recycled products and recycled materials mean a second life, a better future and a better world to live in.
- Over 12+ different possibilities to wear! Enjoy versatility and freedom in one product.
- Highly stretchable product designed for top comfort and performance.
- Protect yourself against the ultraviolet radiations from the sun. Designed for best protection in sunny environments.
- Made using recycled materials. Do more Now and help creating a better world to enjoy.
- Designed to wick away moisture in an efficient and fast way. Ideal for high intensity activities.
- Designed in one piece and without any seams to obtain maximum comfort preventing skin irritation.
|Composition:||95% Polyester 5% Elastane
|Care instructions:||Machine wash
|UPF Sun protection:||UPF50+
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.