THREE SEASON, FREE STANDING, BASE/CAR CAMPING TENTS
The redesigned Big House is a big deal for car campers and the perfect sized shelter for housing the whole family under one “roof”. Big enough for rainy afternoon card games under cover or for road trippin’ mountain bikers who prefer to stand up in their shelter while changing into something more comfortable. Optional Accessory Vestibule can convert these base camping tents from a simple structure to a cavernous escape from the sun or an unexpected change in weather. Shelter Mode lets you pitch it as a covered shelter without the tent body, and the backpack-style carry bag makes lugging gear from the car to the campsite more convenient than ever.
- High-volume architecture provides a cavernous shelter built for the car-camping family or bike-riding buddies who want to stand up to change
- The extra-large, pole-supported Accessory Vestibule is convenient for those trips when you need more space for camp chairs, bikes, dogs and all the extras - sold separately
- Two large, smooth-opening doors featuring widows with two closure options: mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Storm flaps on door zippers
- Shelter Mode set up option creates a large, open shelter ideal for providing shade on hot days
- Shelter Mode set up requires fly, poles and included webbing harness. Can also be set up using the footprint that is sold separately, in place of webbing harness.
- Removable corner bin pockets for stashing all sorts of sundries
- Extra large welcome mat on front door for keeping dirty shoes out of your tent
- Color-coded webbing and buckles for easy set up
- Pole-securement points located on interior of rainfly provide perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint - sold separately
Specs & Sizes
|Trail Weight||11lb 2oz / 5.046kg|
|Packed Weight||12lb 14oz / 5.84kg|
|Fast Fly Weight||7lb / 3.18kg|
|Packed Size||26" x 13" x 7" / 66 x 33 x 18cm|
|Floor Area||57ft² / 5.30m²|
|Head Height||70" / 178cm|
|Footprint Weight||15oz / 425g|
|Number of Seasons||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.