SYNTHETIC FILL MUMMY BAGS WITH EXPANDABLE PANELS FOR A CUSTOMIZABLE FIT AND ENHANCED COMFORT
Expand your comfort zone in the NEW Torchlight Camp Series, designed to explore the best of the outdoors by car, van, camper and setting up camp from home. Featuring two expandable panels from shoulders to footbox, this bag increases sleep space up to 10 extra inches! The Torchlight Camp is insulated with Fireline™ Pro Synthetic Insulation to efficiently trap and distribute heat with zero heat loss, even when the bag is expanded. The silky fibers provide a soft feel, high loft and great compression for packability, perfect for a comfortable, customized sleep experience with maximum value. .
Customized comfort from the ground up.
Experience the customized comfort of the award-winning Torchlight Series with the addition of our Torchlight Camp and Women’s Torchlight Camp. This new style is a mid-weight, traditional, synthetic mummy bag featuring the same expandable panels for a customized fit and enhanced comfort at camp. These lofty insulating materials and warm fill weights will have you sleeping like a baby on backyard overnights to deluxe car-camping weekends.
You set the bag size for your preferred sleep style and body shape.
A custom fit mummy bag, the Torchlight Series features two expandable panels from shoulders to footbox, increasing sleep space up to 10 extra inches! Ideal for backpackers looking for additional comfort in a mummy bag but simple to use when car camping and catching z’s at any campsite.
Specs + Sizing
|Bag Weight||Regular: 2lb 11oz / 1.22kg / Long: 3lb / 1.36kg|
|Fill Weight||Regular: 21oz / 595g / Long: 23oz / 652g|
|Compressed Bag Size||Regular: 8.5" x 7.5" / 22 x 19cm / Long: 8.5" x 8" / 22 x 20cm|
|Stuff Sack Size||Regular: 9" x 20" / 23 x 51cm / Long: 9" x 20" / 23 x 51cm|
|Sleeping Bag Type||Traditional Mummy Bags|
- Two zippered panels run from shoulder to footbox adding 5 inches of additional girth to each side (10" total) when opened
- Body-mapped baffle construction optimizes thermal efficiency
- Jacket-style hood opening contours to the shape of your face for a comfortable, snug fit
- Vaulted footbox construction provides more loft and warmth
- 3-D anti-snag draft tube prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Insulated tube along upper hood opening seals out drafts when cinched
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Streamlined exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Storage sack & stuff sack included
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.