INSULATED, SUPERLIGHT, COMPACT 3-SEASON AIR CHAMBER SLEEPING PAD
When it comes to superlight, three-season comfort, the Rapide SL Insulated pad stands alone. Built with offset I-Beam construction, this proprietary design reduces weight while providing multi-directional support for consistent stability and comfort. This superlight air chamber pad sleeps warmer using PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation and is third party rated with an R-Value of 4.2 for use through three-seasons. The Rapide SL Insulated is lighter, tougher, more packable, easy to inflate/deflate, and provides superior performance and packability for any adventure. Save your breath for the miles ahead and use the included pad inflation sack to inflate.
Comfort from the ground up.
A restful night in the backcountry starts with a high-quality, dependable pad. We individually inflate and test every single pad before it reaches you. No matter which model you choose, we've designed it with comfort, durability, and guaranteed quality in mind.
- R-Value: 4.2, Three-Season
- 3.5” / 9cm thick pad with 4.25” / 11cm larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Quilted top provides a cushioned pillowy sleeping surface
- Durable, superlight nylon double ripstop
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation working with a heat reflective barrier traps body heat and reflects it back, so you stay comfortable as the temperatures drop
- Proprietary offset I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination provides ultimate weld strength and dependability
- Quieter materials than other pads on the market
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- High-volume valve allows for efficient and easy inflation, super-fast deflation, and micro adjustments
- Includes pad inflation sack, protective storage sack, replacement valve seal, and 3M repair patches
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.