SYNTHETIC FILL TRADITIONAL MUMMY BAGS DESIGNED TO EXCEL IN ALL CONDITIONS
Specs + Sizing
|Bag Weight||REG: 2lb 12oz / 1.25kg / LONG: 3lb 1oz / 1.39kg|
|Fill Weight||REG: 30.5oz / 865kg / LONG: 33oz / 936g|
|Compressed Bag Size||REG: 8.5" x 10" / 22 x 25cm / LONG: 8.5" x 11" / 22 x 28cm|
|Stuff Sack Size||REG: L 9" x 20" / L 23 x 51cm / LONG: L 9" x 20" / L 23 x 51cm|
- Our traditional synthetic mummy bags deliver technical, lightweight performance to excel on and off the trail with high thermal value and comfort wherever you go.
- Traditional mummy shape allows for lightweight and increased thermal value
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti-draft collar
- Low-profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Anti-snag zipper for a smooth, quick zip
- 65"/165cm YKK #5 anti - snag locking zipper
- Two-way zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Liner loops
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- No-draft collar and no-draft zipper
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.