Big Agnes Tent Fly
The Copper Hotel HV UL Rainfly with Extended Vestibule is the perfect accessory for Copper Spur HV UL owners who want to add vestibule space and dry storage. Give your four-legged friend a roomy bay for curling up, or keep the rest of your adventure gear protected from the elements.
Specs & Sizes
|Trail Weight||2lb / 907g|
|Packed Weight||2lb 3oz / 992g|
|Fast Fly Weight||3lb 8oz / 1.59kg|
|Packed Size||20" x 5" / 51 x 13cm|
|Vestibule Area||9ft² / 27ft² / 0.9m² / 2.5m²|
|Number of Seasons||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
- Rainfly with extended vestibule featuring two awning-style doors gives you, your gear, or your dog a little more space
- Proprietary ultralight nylon double ripstop. Mixed denier fabric offers extra tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight.
- Vestibule awnings can be set up with trekking poles or using the included extra guylines
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Toggle door keeper makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Two fly vents for increased air flow and reduced condensation
- Low Vent feature on the doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Proprietary tent corner construction. Unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ streamlines tent set up by combining three functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop. Piece features keyed hole so pole tip locks securely into place during setup, and hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing forces between the tent body, rainfly, and ground stake.
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Easy-grip zipper pulls
Construction & Materials
- Fly is silicone treated proprietary ultralight double rip-stop mixed denier nylon with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- TipLok Tent Buckle™
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system
- 2 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes
- 4 extra awning guylines inlcuded
- Compatible with the 2020 Copper Spur HV UL & mtnGLO tents only. Not compatible with older models.
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.