THREE SEASON, FREESTANDING BIKEPACKING TENTS WITH EXTENDED VESTIBULES
New to our bikepacking family of tents, and inspired by the tried and true Blacktail Series, the Blacktail 3 Hotel Bikepack tent is known for its spacious sleeping area with easy access through two, side-entry doors and vestibules at an excellent value.
Featuring a shortened 12"" Shortstik Poleset for optimal handlebar, pannier, and saddlebag storage, complete with a burly bikepacking-ready compression sack that attaches readily to your bike with integrated daisy chain webbing. Stash your helmet in the added webbing located on the tent body exterior and dry out wet clothes and gear on daisy chain webbing loops integrated on the fly exterior. Designed for on and off-road, two-wheeled travel, the Blacktail Hotel Bikepack tent is light enough for backcountry trails and strong enough for the front country roads.
- Light enough for the backcountry, strong enough for the front country
- Featuring a 12" Shortstik Poleset, ideal for packing onto handlebars, panniers and saddlebags, or saving space in any pack
- Multiple bike-frame attachment configurations for burley compression stuff-sack with daisy-chain webbing system
- Stash helmet on exterior tent body using elastic webbing and the daisy-chain webbing loops on the fly exterior for drying wet clothes and gear
- Smooth-closing, dual-zipper door with easy-grip zipper pulls on two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Increased head space with symmetrical pole structure and pre-bent poles
- Fly features one extended, pole-supported, side-entry vestibule, and one quick-access vestibule
- Clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices through media pockets located above sleeping area
- Easy to pitch any time of day with reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners and ready to pitch with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Maximized storage options with oversized ceiling pocket and multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts, accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp Lights
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint, sold separately
- Includes NEW lighter, yet stronger Dirt Dagger UL Tent Stakes with patent pending I-Beam aluminum construction
Specs & Sizes
|Trail Weight||6lb 15oz / 3.15kg|
|Packed Weight||7lb 10oz / 3.46kg|
|Fast Fly Weight||6 lb 1oz / 2.75kg|
|Packed Size||10" x 15" x 7" / 25 x 38 x 18cm|
|Floor Area||44ft² / 4.1m²|
|Head Height||44" / 112cm|
|Vestibule Area||28ft²/ 9ft² / 2.6m²/ 0.8m²|
|Footprint Weight||1lb 5oz / 595g|
|Number of Seasons||3|
|Number of Doors||2|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.