Room for the Whole Crew
Featuring vibrant color, angular patterning reminiscent of mountainscapes, and a competitive price, the new Aurora™ screams fun and livability. Steep side walls provide for massive interior volume, while two doors and two vestibules allow for plenty of room for spreading out and storing gear.
This versatile and inviting home for adventure features high-quality materials and is ideal for car camping, but light enough for backpacking. The included footprint, Light Pockets™, duffel storage bag, and gear pockets complete the package.
- Strikingly vertical walls for massive interior volume.
- Two doors & vestibules for ample gear storage and access.
- Included footprint extends life of tent floor.
- Built-in snaps for Pawprint™ so four-legged buddies can join.
- Strutted vents in the fly for excellent air circulation.
- Intuitive tent design makes setup quick and easy.
- Overhead Light Pockets™ use special light-diffusing fabric to cast an even glow throughout the tent.
- Gear Pockets™ offer ample storage for personal items.
- This tent is safer for you and the environment as it uses no restricted chemical substances, or other added chemicals for flame-resistance, and meets CGSB-182.1 requirements for flammability.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Guy-out cord
- Repair kit
- Light pocket
- Drawstring stuff sack
Construction & Materials
|Frame||1 Hubbed Aluminum 9.5mm pole / 1 Aluminum 9.5mm pole|
|Canopy Fabric||30D Polyester/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Fly Fabric||68D PU Polyester (1200 mm)|
|Floor Fabric||68D PU Polyester (1200 mm)|
|Stuff Sack||Drawstring stuff sack|
Specs & Sizing
|Minimum Weight||5 lb , 5 oz / 2.41 kg|
|Packed Weight||6 lb , 8 oz / 2.95 kg|
|Packed Size||23.0 x 7.5 in dia / 58 x 19 cm dia|
|Peak Height||44 in / 111.75 cm|
|Floor Area||44.0 sq ft / 4.1 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||88 x 72 in / 223.5 x 183 cm|
|Vestibule Area||9.2 sq ft + 9.2 sq ft / 0.9 sq m + 0.9 sq m|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.