A rugged portage pack built to last and designed to perform over the roughest portage trails. A canoe pack able to work hard and perform up to the highest expectations. Standard features will be appreciated every time you travel to your favourite paddling destinations or adventures into new lands.
- Extra comfy padded shoulder straps.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- 5 handles front, back & sides for easy handling.
- Removable 2 inch webbing hip belt.
- Top cuff under the lid for extra volume.
- Daisy chains on lid to attach extra gear.
- Double fabric layers in the bottom for durability.
- Reinforcement on – handles, shoulder strap & hip belt.
- Optional Tump-Line available.
Volume: 70-96 Litres / 4275 – 5814 cubic inches
Main Body Volume: 70 Litres / 4275 cubic inches
Attic/Cuff Volume: 25.2 Litres / 1539 cubic inches
Dimensions: centimeters / inches
W:Width / D:Depth / H:Height
Main Body: W: 48.3cm / 19in D: 22.9cm / 9in H: 63.5cm / 25in
Attic/Cuff: W: 48.3cm / 19in D: 22.9cm / 9in H: 22.9cm / 9in
Material: 1000D Cordura Nylon
Weight: 1.36 kg/ 3 lbs
Colour: Red and Black
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.