Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, yet mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. The new Tempo™ blends roomy comfort with NEMO’s popular Spoon™ shape for a relaxed, crowd-pleasing fit that packs smaller than a rectangular sleeping bag. With a generous cut at the elbows and knees, side sleepers can shift positions comfortably throughout the night.
Insulated with synthetic Stratofiber™, Tempo™ offers the best blend of moisture resistance, comfort, packability, and affordability. An integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or a Fillo™ to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for a handy pillow-on-the-go, while Blanket Fold™ provides extra tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation mid-season. Left-sided zippers on Men’s and right-sided zippers on Women’s allow Tempo™ to zip together for a double version of these favorite sleeping bags.
- Relaxed Spoon™ shape for comfortable side sleeping.
- Insulated with synthetic Stratofiber™, offering the best blend of warmth, moisture resistance and packed volume.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar provides tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or a Fillo™ to be stuffed in the sleeve opening for a handy pillow-on-the-go.
- Zipper plow hardware for a snagless zip.
- Zippered stash pocket keeps your phone or other essentials warm and within reach.
- Opposite-sided zippers on Tempo™ Men’s and Women’s models increase versatility by allowing them to be zipped together into a double sleeping bag.
- Compression stuff sack
- Mesh storage bag
Construction & Materials
|Shell Fabric||50D Polyester Ripstop w/ DWR|
|Lining Fabric||50D Polyester Taffeta w/ DWR|
|Color||Wild Flower / Stone Garden|
|Stuff Sack||Compression stuff sack, Mesh storage bag|
Specs & Sizing
|Minimum Weight||2 lb , 13 oz / 1.28 kg|
|Packed Size||11.5 x 8.0 in dia / 29 x 20 cm dia|
|Temp Rating||35F / 2C|
|ISO Comfort||31F / -1C|
|Fill Weight||1 lb , 10 oz / 740 g|
|Fits Up To||5'6" / 168 cm|
|Shoulder Girth||62 in / 157 cm|
|Hip Girth||58 in / 147 cm|
|Knee Girth||62 in / 157 cm|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.