Portage your 60 Litre or 30 Litre canoe barrel comfortably and securely with this harness born from miles of experience on the roughest portage trails.
This harness is designed to fit most body sizes and features generous padding on the shoulder straps, hip-belt and back-pad between you and the barrel. Other advantages this harness has are features like a longer shoulder-strap tension adjustment strap which is easier to reach when wearing the harness. This harness also has a webbing strap across the top of the barrel to secure your load and serves as a place for extra clothing layers or your PFD while on the portage.
Price is for harness only.
- Fits a 60L or 30L barrel.
- No straps or fabric going under the barrel that would quickly become worn out against the hardness of the barrel.
- Padded shoulder straps and hip-belts.
- Padded lumbar area and comfy foam padding between your back and the barrel.
- A grab loop between the shoulder straps to aid putting on the harness solo.
- A long shoulder-strap tension adjustment strap which is easy to reach when wearing the harness.
- Rugged/durable connection of shoulder straps to the harness body to prevent failure.
- Webbing across the top of the barrel helps secure against accidentally opening the barrel when aligned to the lever handle and also serves as a place for extra clothing layers or your PFD while on the portage.
- Easy to change the straps from a 60L barrel to a 30L barrel and back again.
- Purchase with a barrel and save 10% on your entire order!
Volume: Fits 30L and 60L barrels
Weight: 0.7 kg/1 lb 9 oz
Colour: Yellow and Black
Barrel Pouch – External
Barrel Buckets – Internal
Barrel Pocket Organizer – Internal
Barrel Cooler – Internal (for 60L barrel only)
Video: RBW Barrel Harness Features and Barrel Overview
Video: How to Mount a Harness on a 60L or 30L Barrel