- Complete Kit: Easily configure the system to your needs with the included 2.0L flexible water bottle and adapters* for maximum versatility and adaptability.
- No pumping: Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard work—yep, filtering water can be as easy as fill, hang, relax.
- Fast: Filters up to 1.5 liters per minute; microfilter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
- Effective: Every microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa**.
- Ultralight & Ultracompact: System can weigh as little as 6.3 oz. (180 g) and stows smaller than most 1L bottles (depends on configuration).
- Field-cleanable: Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers, enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Easy collecting & dispensing: Collecting water is easy—simply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
Comes with: 2.0L Platy™ bottle, 2.0L Dirty reservoir, Hollow Fiber microfilter, Universal Bottle Adapter, Push-Pull Cap Adapter, hoses, storage sack.
*Adapters interface with all Platypus bottles, push-pull sport bottle caps, and most bottles from Nalgene®, Klean Kanteen®, CamelBak® and many more (these trademarks are not owned by Cascade Designs, Inc.)
**This includes Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.
- Size: 2.0 liter Complete Kit
- Minimum Weight (Standard): 6.3 oz
- Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.18 kg
- Total weight (standard): 10.9 oz
- Total weight (metric): 0.31 kg
- Weight (Standard): 10.9 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.31 kg
- Width (Standard): 3 in
- Width (Metric): 8 cm
- Length (Standard): 9 in
- Length (Metric): 23 cm
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: No
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Effective against viruses: No
- Filter media: Hollow Fiber
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 1.5 liters per min
- Cartridge life: 1500 liters
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Water Bottle Adapter: Yes
- Cartridge replacement indicator: No
- Material(s): Polyethylene
- Country of Origin: Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.