Let’s be honest. We know you only wear one shirt out in the backcountry of the Ontario wilderness, no matter how long your trip is. Why not have a clean one for the car ride home that makes you feel like you’re still in the wilderness? This Premium cotton T-Shirt comes with a 100% guarantee to look, feel, and smell much better than the one you took off at the end of your trip. With just the right amount of stretch, pre-shrunk fabric, shoulder-to-shoulder taping, and a flattering profile on both men and women, this cotton doesn’t kill; it’s just killer.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
|Width (inches)||17 ¼||19 ¼||21 ¼||23 ¼||25 ¼|
|Length (inches)||25 ½||26||27||28||28 ½|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.