The Pinnacle Pro Stove is the culmination of 4+ years of research and design to produce the thinnest, high-performance dual-burner stove on the market. After the pre-production prototype for this stove won the prestigious Gear Junkie Best of Show award at the Winter Outdoor Retailer Show, we knew we had nailed the perfect design for those looking for an awesome cooking experience, whether at base camp or tailgating at a football game (when we can do that again, of course!).
- Packs down to 1.4”
- Dual 11k BTU compact regulated propane burners
- Dual piezo ignition
- Includes unique non-stick coated drip pan for easy, low-water clean-up
- Suitable for all propane 1lb fuel canisters or LPG tanks with appropriate adaptor
- Folding locking legs for full height tabletop cooking and efficient storage
- Integrated carry handle for ease of transport
- Durable storage sleeve for additional protection
- SKU: 56015
- WEIGHT: 11 LBS
- MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- MAJOR DIMENSION: 20 in x 12.4 in x 1.4 in
- INCLUDES: Regulator, 2 Burner Heads, Pot Support, Upper Windscreen, Side Windscreens, Igniter, Handle, 2 Flame Adjusters
- FUEL: Propane
- FUEL TYPE: Canister
- BEST USE: overland, car, and base camping
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.