Let one of our professional guides take you on an incredible adventure though Ontario's own Algonquin Park. All family canoe trips feature amazing wildlife viewing opportunities, delicious & healthy meals, amazing campsites, stargazing, and of course S'MORES. Learn and teach outdoor skills like paddling, portage, fire building, and overall nature connection.
Make sure to read through the details below before booking.
Algonquin Provincial Park
The Trip Shed family canoe trips are participatory by nature and we leave the screens at home! This includes learning how to paddle, portage, collect firewood and build fires. Campsites are selected for their location and scenic views overlooking the clear fresh water. 2, 3 and 4 person tents are organized according to each family and group size. Feast on gourmet back country meals incorporating fresh local ingredients. Dietary requirements? Kids are picky eaters? No problem. Let us know and we’ll take care of the details!
- All tripping gear,
- Canoes, paddles & PFDs
- Park permits
- Fresh & healthy home cooked meals
- Licensed guide
- Memories to last a lifetime
- Transportation to and from the park
- Guide Tips
- Personal toiletries & clothing
- Additional vehicle permits ($13.00 per vehicle/night)
The payment included here is simply a deposit to reserve your spot on the trip. The Trip Shed will reach out shortly after your deposit is made to discuss the specific trip logistics.
Total Trip Cost: $695 (adults) $510 (children 6-12)
- Our canoe trips operate rain or shine, however we will never paddle in dangerous weather and will let all participants know leading up to the trip.
- If a trip is cancelled due to dangerous weather, a full refund will be given.
- Four weeks before the trip a 100% refund will be given less a $25 processing fee.
- Two weeks from the trip date, a 50% refunded will be given.
- Within one week from the trip date no refund will be given.
- All equipment is thoroughly washed and sanitized in between trips
- Only individuals who request to share a tent will do so, all others will be in individual tents to reduce indoor contact
- For ease of physical distancing on our multi day trips we will have a maximum of 7 guests and 2 guides.
- Trip Shed staff will be equipped with Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and will have PPE for guests.