Portage your gear comfortably and securely over the roughest portage trails. A canoe pack designed to work hard and perform up to the highest expectations. Loaded with features that will be appreciated every time you travel to your favourite paddling destinations or adventures into new lands.
- Extra comfy padded shoulder straps and hip belt.
- Full length foam pad in the back panel means your gear is not digging into your back.
- 5 padded handles front, back & sides for easy handling.
- Yellow adjustment straps are easy to see on hip belt and shoulder straps.
- Side compression straps and bottom pockets.
- Large zippered lid pocket opens easily even under tension.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- Top cuff under the lid for extra volume.
- Daisy chains on lid to attach extra gear.
- Double fabric layers in the bottom for durability.
- Reinforcement on – handles, shoulder strap & hip belt.
- Optional Tump-Line available.
Overall Volume: 105-125 Litres / 6407 – 7628 cubic inches
Main Body Volume: 92.5 Litres / 5643 cubic inches
Attic/Cuff Volume: 27.7 Litres / 1690 cubic inches
Lid Pocket Volume: 4.8 Litres / 293 cubic inches
Dimensions: centimeters / inches
W:Width / D:Depth / H:Height
Main Body: W: 48.3cm / 19in D: 27.9cm / 11in H: 68.6cm / 27in
Attic/Cuff: W: 48.3cm / 19in D: 27.9cm / 11in H: 20.3cm / 8in
Lid Pocket: W: 33cm / 13in D: 7.6cm / 3in H: 38.1cm / 15in
Material: 1000D Cordura Nylon
Weight: 1.7 kg/ 3.75 lbs
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.