Plushest Spoon™ Shaped Bag on the Trail
Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, yet mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. Updated with new contours, Disco™ continues to reign as the ideal down backpacking bag for side-sleepers, offering the plushest comfort possible on the trail.
The classic Spoon™ shape provides a generous cut at the elbows and knees so side sleepers can shift positions comfortably throughout the night, while still packing remarkably small. Premium 650FP hydrophobic, PFC-free, RDS Certified down ensures traceability throughout the supply chain.
These 3-season backpacking bags are loaded with features, including Thermo Gills™ that help regulate temperature during the night, Blanket Fold™ that provides tucked-in comfort, and a waterproof/breathable footbox to withstand tent condensation. Left-sided zippers on Men’s and right-sided zippers on Women’s allow Disco™ to zip together for a double version of these favorite sleeping bags.
- Classic Spoon™ shape adds room at elbows and knees for versatile comfort.
- Premium 650FP hydrophobic, PFC-free, 100% RDS Certified down is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Waterproof/breathable footboxprotects from tent condensation, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Full-length double-slider #5 YKK zipperwith zipper plow makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or Fillo™ to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for secure, elevated support through the night.
- Opposite-sided zippers on Disco™ Men's and Women's models increase versatility by allowing them to be zipped together into a double sleeping bag.
- Compression stuff sack
- Mesh storage bag
Construction & Materials
|Shell Fabric||30D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR|
|Footbox Fabric||40D Nylon Ripstop OSMO™ w/ DWR|
|Lining Fabric||30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR|
|Color||Celestial / Moonglade|
|Stuff Sack||Compression stuff sack, Mesh storage bag|
|Insulation||650 FP Down|
Specs & Sizing
|Minimum Weight||2 lb , 5 oz / 1.05 kg|
|Packed Size||11.0 x 8.0 in dia / 28 x 20 cm dia|
|Temp Rating||30F / -1C|
|ISO Comfort||31F / -1C|
|Fill Weight||1 lb , 0 oz / 440 g|
|Fits Up To||5'6" / 168 cm|
|Shoulder Girth||62 in / 157 cm|
|Hip Girth||58 in / 147 cm|
|Knee Girth||60 in / 152 cm|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.