This three-day canoe trip workshop will teach you about the art of storytelling, the role of presence and place-based descriptions, and the resilience built through excitement and adventure. Learn how YOU can deliver the abundance of love for YOUR craft to the world.
Make sure to read through the details below before booking.
Algonquin Provincial Park
What lights you up? What are you building in your life or business?
The answer is different for everybody. Whatever it might be, weaving like minded people into the things you and your business are most passionate about requires the ability to engage them in YOUR story. It is a way of connecting people to your vision.
The first step? Telling that story in such a way that people are drawn to your fire. It’s recreating the boundaries of what ‘meaningful’ can be, offering your gifts to the world, and building your life around the adventure that is every moment when you are doing what you love most. It’s drawing people in through that practice.
The core practice shared by all powerful storytellers?
Presence. Engagement. Passion.
This three-day workshop will teach you about the art of storytelling, the role of presence and place-based descriptions, and the resilience built through excitement and adventure. Learn how YOU can deliver the abundance of love for YOUR craft to the world.
What You can Expect:
- Develop and learn the aspects of a compelling story
- Public speaking and delivery skills
- How to best engage the right audience
- Bringing your experience to life through story
- One-on-one coaching from instructor
- A chance to put into practice in the firepit auditorium
- Breathtaking views and endless inspiration
- Pre and post trip consultation calls to ensure you get maximum value
- Lessons and facilitation by our program designer and in-house storyteller
- All tripping gear
- Canoes, paddles & PFDs
- Park permits
- Fresh & healthy home cooked meals
- Licensed guide
- Memories to last a lifetime
- Transportation to and from the park
- Guide Tips
- Personal toiletries & clothing
- Additional vehicle permits ($13.00 per vehicle/night)
The payment included here is simply a deposit to reserve your spot on the trip. The Trip Shed will reach out shortly after your deposit is made to discuss the specific trip logistics.
Total Trip Cost: $715 per person
- Our canoe trips operate rain or shine, however we will never paddle in dangerous weather and will let all participants know leading up to the trip.
- If a trip is cancelled due to dangerous weather, a full refund will be given.
- Four weeks before the trip a 100% refund will be given less a $25 processing fee.
- Two weeks from the trip date, a 50% refunded will be given.
- Within one week from the trip date no refund will be given.
- All equipment is thoroughly washed and sanitized in between trips
- Only individuals who request to share a tent will do so, all others will be in individual tents to reduce indoor contact
- For ease of physical distancing on our multi day trips we will have a maximum of 7 guests and 2 guides.
- Trip Shed staff will be equipped with Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and will have PPE for guests.