Are you getting ready to plan your backcountry adventure this season, and are a little unclear on where to start?
Some questions you might be asking yourself:
- How do I pick a route that suits my group's needs?
- How much distance should I cover per day?
- What park/areas will give me the experience I’m looking for?
- How do I book the right sites?
- What should I pack?
- How do I plan my meals?
At Trip Shed, we get that going on your first canoe trip can seem like a daunting task. Even if you’re already an experienced tripper, sometimes it can be nice to just have someone to bounce ideas off of and handle the dirty work for you.
That’s where we come in.
We’re now offering virtual trip planning, consultation and booking!
- 45 Minute virtual trip planning with you and your group
- Route Planning
- Trip Booking*
- Meal Planning
- Our Guidebook
- Personalized Trip Report
PLUS: 10% off any of our outfitting packages
*Does not include cost of permits.