Bigger is always better. Northwater took their ever popular 4-Bailer and super-sized it. The new Big Bailer has 50’ of 3/8” polypro rope and a bailing pocket that will hold 2 L of water.
4 key safety items and two new colours in 1 amazing product. Its a buoyant heaving line, bailing bucket, pea-less whistle signalling device, and high visibility reflector. Meets Coast Guard regulations for human-powered boats under 19'-8" or 6m.
- Throw/Tow Line, Bailing Bucket, Pea-less Safety Whistle, Hi-VIZ trim
- Won't crack or break like a plastic safety kit
- Compact, flexible, easy to stuff, knot & throw
- Mesh panel drains and dries quickly
- Durable 420D rip-stop pack cloth construction
- Easily clips to boat for secure and quick access
- Use with the optional Quick-Click Belt for waist worn convenience
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.