Sleep easy with this supportive camping pillow.
Designed with the perfect amount of loft and just the right amount of support, the Air Head™ Pillow will help you drift off—just about anywhere. This innovative pillow is made with an inflatable, baffled core, providing a stable, compressible foundation. Then, to top it off, we cover the entire pillow in partially recycled luxuriously soft brushed polyester filled with synthetic insulation for better nights under the stars.
- Light & Compact: Packs exceptionally small for easy travel.
- Thick and Stable: Four-inch (10 cm) thick, baffled air chamber for stability, loft and custom support.
- Soft: Synthetic-fill top and a brushed exterior provide next-to-skin comfort. Removable cover is machine washable, nonslip fabric keeps pillow in place.
- Thoughtful Shape: Precise shape nestles into the hood of your sleeping bag and is available in two sizes.
- Sustainable: Made of partially recycled fabric so it supports your head and mother nature.
|Weight (Standard)||5.6 oz||7.7 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.16 kg||0.22 kg|
|Width (Standard)||15.5 in||18 in|
|Width (Metric)||39 cm||46 cm|
|Length (Standard)||11 in||12.5 in|
|Length (Metric)||28 cm||32 cm|
|Thickness (Standard)||4 in||4 in|
|Thickness (Metric)||10 cm||10 cm|
|Fill material||eraLoft Synthetic Insulation||eraLoft Synthetic Insulation|
|Material(s)||Polyester Cover, Urethane Insert||Polyester Cover, Urethane Insert|
|Country of Origin||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials||USA*Built of the Finest U.S. and Global Materials|
All the products we sell are carefully curated from years of testing in the field. If we haven't used it, and don't trust it, we won't sell it.
Not only are all orders over $50 shipped for free across Canada, but we also offset the carbon emissions associated with every shipment.
We guarantee all the products we sell. Same goes for any advice we give you. Got an issue with your gear? Contact us and we'll get it sorted.
We beat the crap out of our gear and rely on it in the field. That's why we've developed the Trip Shed Pledge. Any problem, any time we're here.
1% of profits go to our Adventure For All Fund. To eliminate financial barriers to entry for individuals looking to join one of our life-changing backcountry adventures.